TLoZ: Prequel of Time TLoZ: Prequel of Time

I danno...

You REALLY need to say this is YOUR idea of his childhood.
Link was left at the Deku Tree by his mother, Gannondorf didn't kidnap him and saria didn't find him lol
You put Deku Seeds in the sling shot, not Deku Nuts.
And Link didn't even have the Triforce of courage untill he opened the doors of time (the triforce disbanded when Gannondorf tried to claim it).

The over all animation didn't seem to bad, but what the hell happened to those guys who were attacking Saria? lol

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Amazing

I was truly amazed at that, I've seen very little animations as good as that. You told a story that completely sucked me in, I couldn't look away.
The animation was completely fluid, the music was brilliant and it was an AWESOME flash overall, perfect 10.

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

Great

I have no problem with the amount of stuff goin on: I just watched it three times. :P

Great piece of work.

Fiji Clocks Introduction Fiji Clocks Introduction

Sorry

I just can't stand clock crew, what can I say? Sorry.

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

alright

It was good, I really found it funny. But I feel there was to much use of the black out effect.

Field Songs Field Songs

Great

Through the beginning it's a bit weird, you have a bizarre imagination when it comes to designing creatures that is oddly appealing to the eye.

Audio is well, alright, great at achieving what it is you were trying to accomplish.
Animation was pretty good, didn't notice a problem with it.

I did enjoy it.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Ahhh!

The ending actually gave me a pretty big fright.
As said before, you really nailed the suspense in this one.
Animation was smooth and audio perfect.
In the beginning I have to admit, I did think it looked like a penis, I'm sorry, but I have to say.
I did lol at the chocolate bar, which was great.

"Never take candy from a stranger"

I believe you already have managed to 'impress the masses' just getting yourself familiar with flash again, I really can't wait to see your creations to come.

One of my few 10 scores, and a definite spot in my favourites.

Wiitard Brothaz Wiitard Brothaz

Nothing new.

I can see the kind of jokes you're trying to pull of here, but it's just not working for me. I just don't get it. I'm sure there are people who find this lolzy, but I'm not one of them, sorry.

I seriously don't know whats wrong with it, audios alright, animation to. I just don't find it funny.

Sorry,

Songs With Dave Ep. 1 Songs With Dave Ep. 1

Too simple.

Its alright, sorta funny.

It's just the only thing you've done, it terms of good animation, is lip-sync Dave to the song, to a plain background.

Why watch what I can listen to in the audio portal.

Word of advice, if you're gonna make a series of these, add some hooks and things to keep it interesting and funny. Build on the joke the song has already given you.

Something could be, animating the background singers and in this particular songs case, you could've had 'happy Dave' killing himself in numerous ways.

Hope I've helped you to make a successful series,
-X-D

Lycrios responds:

Thank Mate, I'll add funny clips of song related stuff to my next one :D and backgrounds ect... This was just a test to see if the series is worth making :D

Random Street Crime Random Street Crime

A fair attempt

Had you not put "Not only because I'm a bit new to flash..." I would have given this 1 star.
But I'm cutting you some slack.
A few things to point out:
A lack of animation: Lip syncing, and making one guy lift his arm is what seemed to be the very pinnacle of your animation. Try maybe, idk, having one of the guys jump in, and wave hello or something, anything to brake up the stillness.
Poor voicing: I hate computer voices with a passion, and I'm sure there a many more who do. I feel that some text bubbles would have been better then listening to that droning voice.
Boring: The biggest one for me, I honestly felt like closing it numerous times throughout it. As stated by Multihunter, It "was not at all engaging". Have them do something like, walk along while random stuff happens in the background or something.

Not entirely bad however, at least you do have some form of build up to a main joke. There's an actual point to their banter and the people are recognizable.

Listen to Blackcat2000, he's pretty much hit it on the nail for this one.

Plenty room for improvement.

Adulcar responds:

Agreed!
Making them walking would have been a good thing yeah.
I'll try that on my next flash thanks Xeno!