Coon Crisis Demo Coon Crisis Demo

Awesome

I honestly can not wait for the full. It's really quite good.

The music and style, in fact, the overall feel of the game was a nostalgic blast to the past for me, back to the days of wolfenstien 3D lol.

I consider my computer to be on the lower end, and this game lagged up lots for me. I was able to deal with it, I just needed very precise timing.

In my short time playing it, only two things brought this game down:
1) I really, really hope you do not intend to stick with that menu design.
2) The trees took crazy long to blow away. Can you even blow them away? I gave up after 30 rounds with the machine gun.

A suggestion I would make would be to make it in smaller regions, i.e you start in a room, go down the corridor, blow up some stuff, get the key, proceed to the next room and it loads a little. I think it's not the graphics that lag up computers, but the fact that you have EVERYTHING playing at once, like too many processes running in the background.

All in all, I feel this will make into a great game, well done.
X-D

Balloon Boy Game Balloon Boy Game

Wtf?

I was too short. The graphics were bad. I felt the controls were sloppy, which was another problem: No instructions.

Why is this boy floating through the sky holding a weird saucer thing shooting seagulls with his light beam?

But as a joke made in 4 hours, it was alright. Intriguing enough to make me play it twice lol.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great

Got all the medals, nuff said.

William and Sly William and Sly

It's clear,

The amount of time you've put into this is obvious.
This truly deserves it's place as featured game.
but,
It does tend to get slightly tedious, and boring. Art was very nice, and animation was smooth. Music was very plain, but I feel anything more would have upset the near magical feel of the game.

Overall an outstandingly brilliant game I have yet to complete :P

X-D

Terrain Defense v1.2 Terrain Defense v1.2

Not too bad but...

Was an alright game. No music? If there was I didn't here anything.
Towers were basic, in short it's all been done before. Just a (dare I say) poor adaption.

You seem to have done most of it right though, I'll give you that.
Only major gripe is that the towers pause after killing the enemy, meaning allot of them get through if they're not killing them instantly.

I never got past the third wave, maybe I just can't play defense games though?

All in all, a decent attempt, nothing new, nothing outstandingly bad. Lots of room for improvement.

5/10, 2/5

Strategic Mayhem Strategic Mayhem

Numbers

There comes a point, where the armies get so stupidly big - say, $30000 worth of soldiers, the game just becomes unplayable due to lag.

Other then that, reasonably good, brings nothing new to the table though.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

good

Well, this game is great, truly.

Concrats Tom :D

Quite fine, music fitted nicely with the rest of the game.

Use Boxmen Use Boxmen

Cool!

This is great. Nice concept.

Music got a bit tedius after a while, and my attention span is quite short, so I lost interest through the level where you need to use the box men to find your path.

lolz, when I saw this I was like wtf? Cuz a game I've been thinking of making stared the main character Boxman lolz.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great, if only it gave NG Medals :(

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Great

Hate the player man lolz

Great game, I'm working on all the medals now.